CORONAVIRUS UPDATE - We are working hard to keep everything running smoothly but please be aware that some deliveries may be delayed depending on the delivery service and where the order is being shipped to. To try and help we have extended our Returns policy to 30 days and will be happy to answer any queries at all if you get in contact with our customer services team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This website is owned and operated by Vicuna Mode Srl whose mailing address is Place des Martyrs 1, 6041 Gosselies, Belgium.
This site offers online sales of products.
The site is free and free access to any internet user. The acquisition of a good or service, or the creation of a member space, or more generally navigation on the site requires the acceptance, by the user, of all these terms and conditions, which also acknowledges having fully read. This acceptance may consist, for example, checking the box corresponding to the acceptance sentence of these terms and conditions. This will be deemed to have the same value as a handwritten signature on the part of the user.
General Terms and Conditions
These general conditions of sale define the conditions applicable to distance sales made on the site www.vicunamode.eu between on the one hand the person making a purchase via the website, hereinafter referred to as "Customer" and on the other hand, the company Vicuna Mode,
These General Terms and Conditions of Sale concern only physical person and who do not act in the context of their commercial, industrial, artisanal or liberal activity.
Terms and Conditions
2. OUR DETAILS. The sale of goods through this website is carried out under the name Vicuna Mode, by Vicuna Mode Srl whose registered office is at Place des Martyrs 1, 6041 Gosselies, Belgium and under the legal tax number BE 0545897588, with the following email address: email@example.com, the telephone number: +32 495 62 22 71.
3. YOUR DETAILS AND YOUR VISITS TO THIS WEBSITE. It is required to share your personal information in order to continue with the purchase of the desired product. The information or personal details that you provide us with shall be processed pursuant to the Data Protection Policies. By using this website you are accepting to the dispensation of such information and details and you represent that the whole information or details you have provided us with are true and accurate. In case the client explicitly declares his/her interest, Vicuna Mode will inform the client regarding the new collections, catalogues, campaigns and special offers via mail and/or email.
When you create an account on our website we will want to remind to keep your account password safe! We can help you to reset it now and then, but you'll need to make sure that it stays with you and only you. Giving it out can represent a security risk and Vicuna Mode will not be liable for any loss or damage that might arise from this. We can also assure you that we protect your personal details as it is the utmost important thing for us.
The purpose of data collection is to create a "member account." This account allows the customer member to view all their orders made on the site. If the data contained in the member account section were to disappear as a result of a technical failure or a case of force majeure, the responsibility of the site and its publisher could not be incurred, this information having no probative value but only an informative nature. The pages relating to member accounts are freely printable by the account holder in question but are by no means evidence, they are only informative in order to ensure the effective management of its orders or contributions by the member.
The publisher reserves the exclusive right to delete the account of any member who has breached these terms and conditions (notably, but without this example being exhaustive, when the member knowingly provides erroneous information, when registering and building his personal space). The removal will not be likely to cause any damage to the excluded member who will not be entitled to any compensation for this fact.
If access to the site is not possible, due to technical problems or any kind, the user will not be able to claim damage and will not be entitled to any compensation.
4. USE OF OUR WEBSITE. By using this website and/or by placing any order through it, you undertake:
1. To use the website exclusively to make legitimate enquiries or orders.
2. Not to make any hypothetical, false or fraudulent orders. If we are reasonably of the opinion that such an order has been made we shall be authorized to cancel the order and inform the relevant authorities.
3. To provide correct and accurate e-mail, postal and/or other contact details to us and recognize that we may use these details to contact you in the event that this should prove necessary (see our Data Protection Policies). If you do not give us all of the information that we need, we may not be able to complete your order. By placing an order through the website, you warrant that you are at least 18 years old and are legally capable of entering into mandatory contracts.
5. COOKIES. A "Cookie" allows the identification of a site user, the personalization of his site visit and the acceleration of the site's display by recording a data file on his computer. The site is likely to use "Cookies" primarily for 1) get browsing statistics to improve the user experience, and 2) allow access to a member account and content that is not accessible without a connection.
The User acknowledges that he is aware of this practice and authorizes the site's publisher to use it. The publisher undertakes never to disclose the contents of these "Cookies" to third parties, except in the event of a legal requisition. Users can opt out of registering "Cookies" or set up their browser to be notified of "Cookies" prior to acceptance. To do this, the User will set up his or her browser.
6. SERVICE AVAILABILITY. Items offered over this website are only available for delivery to Benelux, France and Germany. For other countries please contact us by email.
7. HOW THE CONTRACT IS FORMED. To place an order, you must follow the online purchasing procedure and click "Authorize payment". After doing so, you will receive an e-mail confirming receipt of your order (the "Order Confirmation"). You will later in a second email also receive confirmation that the order is accepted and being sent (the "Delivery Confirmation"). In case such confirmation is not provided to you by us, the Contract is not formed.
8. AVAILABILITY OF PRODUCTS. All orders for products are subject to availability and in this regard, in the event of supply difficulties or because products are no longer in stock, we reserve the right to give you information about substitute products of an equal or higher quality and value which you can order. If you do not wish to order the substitute products we will reimburse any monies that you may have paid.
9. REFUSAL OF ORDER. We reserve the right to withdraw any products from this website at any time and/or remove or edit any materials or content on this website. Whilst we will use our reasonable endeavors to process all the orders submitted to us, there may be exceptional circumstances which mean that we may need to refuse to process or accept an order after we have received it or sent you an Order Confirmation, which we reserve the right to do at any time. We will not be liable to you or any other third party by reason of our withdrawing any product from this website, removing or editing any materials or content on this website or for refusing to process or accept an order after we have received it or sent you an Order Confirmation.
10. DELIVERY. Subject to availability (see Clause 8 above), and unless there are any exceptional circumstances, we will endeavor to fulfil your order for product(s) listed in the Shipping Confirmation by the delivery date set out in the Shipping Confirmation or, if no estimated delivery date is specified, then within a maximum of 30 days of the date of the Order Confirmation. If our supply of the product is delayed by an event outside our control then we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and we will take steps to minimize the effect of the delay. Provided we do this we will not be liable for delays caused by the event, but if there is a risk of substantial delay you may contact us to end the Contract and receive a refund for any products you have paid for but not received. We will send it on the date indicated by you when you place your order. Please note however that we do not deliver on Saturdays or Sundays. For the purpose of these Terms "delivery" or "delivered" shall be deemed to have occurred upon you or a third party nominated by you acquiring physical possession of the products, which will be evidenced by the signing for receipt of the products at the agreed delivery address.
11. IMPOSSIBILITY OF DELIVERY. If it is impossible to deliver your order, it will return to our warehouse. We will also leave you a notice telling you where your order is located and how to proceed with a new delivery. If you are not at the delivery location at the agreed time, please contact us to arrange delivery at a later date. If the order has still not been delivered, for reasons which are not attributable to us, after a period of 14 days following the date on which your order was available for delivery, we will consider that you wish to put a term of the Contract and it will be terminated. As a result of the termination of the Contract, no costs will be refunded to you
12. RISK AND TITLE. The Products will be at our risk until you receive the delivery, unless you designate a different carrier than us. Ownership of the products will pass to you upon delivery.